Carb sync

1KPerDay 1kperday at gmail.com
Tue Aug 12 15:12:35 PDT 2008

There are definitely 4 ports/nipples, and they are definitely a PITA
to get the sync tool hoses on (at least the middle ones). While you're
doing it it would be wise to install permanent "extensions" on those
nipples (short sections of hose with plugs on the ends to make it
easier to attach the sync tool next time. I wasn't wise. :(

--
Utah Jeff
'96 SheePz1100