Idaho bound

Jonathon Jay annihilator1100 at hotmail.com
Wed Aug 20 12:27:59 PDT 2008

Might not be far enough into your trip, but we live in Monroe, if anything goes wrong and you need picked up, we're here. Email me off list if you need a phone number.Regards- Jonathon Jay "Cynicism is an unpleasant way of telling the truth." - Lillian Hellman> To: gpzlist at micapeak.com> From: scapco at ecentral.com> Subject: Re: Idaho bound> Date: Wed, 20 Aug 2008 14:57:49 +0000> > Jeffrey and others,> > I will be in Vancouver Thursday and Friday of next week, > assuming everything goes as planned. Can I get a couple of > phone numbers of people located up that way in case of > emergency? Hopefully not needed, of course. :-)> > Charles S.> > >My wife and I were thinking of riding out that way this > >weekend. We're from Marysville, WA.> >  Jeffrey R. Markham > Digital Designer > automan2> 5.com> > > > ----- Original Message ----> From: GPZer> <gpzer at copper.ne> t>> To: GPZ List <gpzlist at micapeak.com>> Sent: Tuesday, August 19, 2008> 9> :46:51 PM> Subject: Idaho bound> > Headed to Idaho, North of Boise, for> > a weekend ride.> We don't have any listers in that part of the world do> we> ?> > PT> x96> > > > > > > > > >