saddle bags

Jonathon Jay annihilator1100 at
Thu Aug 21 15:09:02 PDT 2008

Speaking of risers, does anyone know of a good way to lower the bars? I know I can shift the tubes in the clamps, I'm thinking perhaps something on the bar mounts may be easier.Regards- Jonathon Jay "Cynicism is an unpleasant way of telling the truth." - Lillian Hellman> From: the74impala at> To: wdoyle at; gpzlist at> Subject: RE: saddle bags> Date: Thu, 21 Aug 2008 17:58:22 -0400> > I believe some believe that some sheep action is the only way to go for a sore posterior....I ain't sayin anything else.> > Butt seriously....If you had risers, would you be as sore? I think I would do better with a little lift on the bars, but never have gone ahead with it. The corbin I have is reasonably comfortable, but not perfect either.> > Tom > Louisville>> > > > > Subject: saddle bags> Date: Thu, 21 Aug 2008 16:36:26 -0400> From: wdoyle at> To: gpzlist at> > I have red 95 gpz and I am looking for a pair of the oem hard case> saddle bags. If anyone has a pair for sale please let me know. Jim> (Mason) I should have bought yours as you are just a few miles away but> i had just got the bike and really wasn't sure what I needed.> > I have a Corbin seat and i am wondering if there is any sort of add on> that can reduce the soreness in your ass after a long ride.> > Much appreciated.
Talk to your Yahoo! Friends via Windows Live Messenger.  Find out how.