New sprockets and chain

Jonathon Jay annihilator1100 at
Tue Aug 26 14:44:41 PDT 2008

Well, my daily driver gets about 12 mpg on $5/gal, so anything above that is a treat. I figure I'm only going to put 20-30 miles a day on her, just in town.
But, am saving the old chain and sprockets if I fancy a long trip.Regards- Jonathon Jay "Cynicism is an unpleasant way of telling the truth." - Lillian Hellman> Date: Tue, 26 Aug 2008 17:42:09 -0400> From: dominatr37 at> Subject: Re: New sprockets and chain> To: annihilator1100 at; 1kperday at> CC: gpzlist at> > You're going to really cut your gas mileage quite a bit if you go the route > you have planned> > > > Ralph L. Angelo Jr.> Author of "Help! they're all out to get me!> The motorcyclists guide to surviving the everyday world."> ISBN# 1-4137-6187-9>> Check out> LIMELongriders NEW site;> >
See what people are saying about Windows Live.  Check out featured posts.