The Masons masonjs at
Tue Dec 9 07:18:22 PST 2008

I've dealt with MAW on several occassions and all have been good to
exceptional.  I tried the motorcycle Superstore this past summer but they
wouldn't ship tires to Canada. Then I contactted MAW and had no trouble
getting a new rear tire.  They also were nice enough to ship tires to a
hotel in Beckley WV for me a couple of years back.  Saved me on shipped and
15% sales tax.
I should order a new front tire as the one that is on the bike is just about