An insult to NJ??? Harleyman John

Bill Magitz corbie at verizonmail.com
Wed Dec 17 20:39:24 PST 2008

John , your back in NJ , if you're at the same place as last time then you're not too far away. My schedule is like this Thursday is my Birthday so I'll be with family Friday i work 10pm-6:30 am but I'm off the rest of the year. give me a call and i can meet you for a cold one or two  bill m   908-850-8881

Sign up at www.mail.com