What kind of Holiday Song Will You Sing This Year ?

Jerry Clair darkclarity2k at yahoo.com
Fri Dec 19 12:47:13 PST 2008

 What  kind of Holiday Song Will You Sing This Year  ?

1)  Schizophrenia - Do You Hear What I Hear,  the Voices, the Voices?

2)  Amnesia - I Don't Remember If I'll Be  Home for Christmas

3)  Narcissistic - Hark the Herald Angels  Sing About Me

4)  Manic - Deck The Halls and Walls and  House and Lawn and Streets and stores and office and town and  cars and buses and trucks and trees and fire hydrants  and...

5)  Multiple Personality Disorder - We Three  Queens Disoriented Are

6)  Paranoid - Santa Claus Is Coming to Get  Us

7) Borderline Personality  Disorder - You Better Watch Out, You  Better Not Shout, I'm Gonna Cry, and I'll Not Tell You  Why

8) Full Personality  Disorder - Thoughts of Roasting You On  an Open Fire

9) Obsessive Compulsive  Disorder - Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells,  Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle  Bells,

10)  Agoraphobia - I Heard the Bells on  Christmas Day But Wouldn't Leave My  House

11) Senile Dementia - Walking In a Winter Wonderland Miles  from My House in My Slippers and
Robe

12) Oppositional Defiant  Disorder - I Saw Mommy Kissing Santa  Claus So I Burned Down the House

13) Social Anxiety  Disorder - Have Yourself a Merry Little  Christmas While I Sit Here and  Hyperventilate

14) Attention Deficit  Disorder - We Wish You......Hey Look!!  It's Snowing!!!