Body found in park >> replies to replies

Bill Magitz corbie at verizonmail.com
Fri Feb 1 15:09:51 PST 2008

Chuck said  >>>  didn't think you
looked that closely at my weiner.... <<<<<  when it's that small , outside of a magnifying glass a close look is warranted

Julian said >>> a good dumping today, just shy of a foot of that white crap.   <<<<<   wow , I don't know whats more impressive , a foot of crap or that it was white !!!!

as for me you got me on the beer belly part..... oh wait this just in a six pack is not what they were referring to ,  hawhaw

ciao4now bill m

you @ usa.com
is available and 170 other free domains.
Sign up at www.mail.com