Dave Daniels dwaynedaniels at
Sat Feb 9 14:18:25 PST 2008

Oh the horror.....the...horror!

Jeffrey Walker <walkerjl at> wrote:  Does anyone know any source of information or whatever for sidecars that fit
our beloved GPZ's? I'm hoping that someone out there makes a kit that
doesn't cost a fortune.

My wife said that she would love to ride with me if I had a sidecar. I
really don't want to buy a Ural, or a different bike for that matter. If
I'm going to buy a new bike, its either going to be a ZX-14 or Connie-14 for
myself. If I do that, then I really would like to transform my Gpz.

Thanks in advance!

Jeff in Washington