Sidecar safety training

Rob Schwartz coldinvt at
Sun Feb 10 13:54:17 PST 2008

>From a recent discussion on the MSF-instructors' mailing list... FYI:

"There are trike-specific classes out there, but not any run through
MSF that I'm aware of. Evergreen Safety Council ( offers a
"Sidecar/Trike Education Program" at various sites around the country,
for $125, but I do not think it is geared towards getting a license.

For those riding Goldwing-based trikes, the GWRRA offers Trike courses
to their membership. These are not license courses, either; they're
more of how to operate it safely, than to pass the test."

Good luck once again!