John Soliday johnsoliday at
Wed Feb 13 17:28:47 PST 2008

You can probably fit a sidecar to a GPZ but I doubt without cutting or
removing the lower fairing where the sidecar will have to mount to the GPZ
frame.  It could be done.....but the bike will need some body mods.

-----Original Message-----
From: Dave Daniels [mailto:dwaynedaniels at]
Sent: Saturday, February 09, 2008 3:18 PM
To: Jeffrey Walker; gpzlist at
Subject: Re: Sidecar

Oh the horror.....the...horror!

Jeffrey Walker <walkerjl at> wrote:  Does anyone know any source of
information or whatever for sidecars that fit
our beloved GPZ's? I'm hoping that someone out there makes a kit that
doesn't cost a fortune.

My wife said that she would love to ride with me if I had a sidecar. I
really don't want to buy a Ural, or a different bike for that matter. If
I'm going to buy a new bike, its either going to be a ZX-14 or Connie-14 for
myself. If I do that, then I really would like to transform my Gpz.

Thanks in advance!

Jeff in Washington