Gas Mileage.

schnowz schnowz at localnet.com
Sat Jan 5 15:05:44 PST 2008

52 miles per canuck gal = 43.26 miles per US gal which is about what I'm
getting commuting.
   I was consistantly getting  50 mpg (US) at the Fandango in the Rockies.
This really suprised me because though we were not riding crazy, I thought
the high altitude would give a lower milage because it runs richer. The only
thing I can put it down to is that it wasn't Gasahol. Mind you the cost per
mile came out to be the same, as the price of gas is even higher than
Connecticut  - which used to be the highest in the nation.
  The answer seems to be - ride on the tire canvas and don't use gasahol....

   Pete S