Merry Christmas to me!

blackbear at frontiernet.net blackbear at frontiernet.net
Mon Jan 14 05:21:45 PST 2008

Naw...I bought a Jeep!

The two primary reasons I didn't like the Dakota are not a problem on
the Jeep.
1.) no ball joints!  The JEep Wrangler is one of the LAST solid axle
trucks on the market, unless you want to spend a fortune for a 3/4 ton
fullsize pickup.

2.) electronic controlled automatic transmission.  This Jeep is
6-speed manual.  Yayy!  my left foot is no longer bored!
(of course, it also means the missus can't drive it yet)

I've also had good luck with "Jeep" products starting back with my
parent's 1980 AMC Eagle, my own 1982 AMC Eagle, and my 1989 Jeep
Commanche Pickup.
My father has also had good luck with both Jeep Wranglers he's had
(his latest is an '02).

Michael