more on MPG & carb settings

Bill Magitz corbie at verizonmail.com
Wed Jan 16 10:38:38 PST 2008

heehaw , sorry man , but fer sure you're not the first inhaler , Walt my main riding bud says it's not officially a ride until someone gags on Bill's exhaust ( he says the same thing at the diner ). The group I ride with seem to like my tailgunning skills or could there be more to the story .................  hmmmmmmm

Sign up at www.mail.com