more on MPG & carb settings

Steve Northrop blackgpz at rochester.rr.com
Wed Jan 16 14:32:02 PST 2008

Bill, I would definitely try and snag this Dynojet kit. They don't come up
very often. I'll look and see if I still have the stock #35 pilot jets I
took out of my carbs when I installed the Stage 3 kit. These are all the
parts you'll need to get you fixed up right. You could need #38 pilots like
Art did, but each bike is different, some need them, some don't, but the
stock ones are a good place to start.

Steve in Western NY
'96 GPZ1100
'02 Daytona 955i