New tire, wet roads?

Steven Bixby steven at bixbys.net
Thu Jan 24 01:02:30 PST 2008

I must be nuts or something, because I just put my second plug in the tire. :-/

The hole was a simple nail, straight in, about 2" off center, still
about 2" in from the tread/sidewall 'corner'.   Tempting fate,
perhaps, but I wanna get a few more miles out of this tire.  I don't
do a lot of hard riding or long distance riding at this time of the
year, just the daily 9-mile one-way commute and the occasional grocery
trip.  I'll just keep an eye on the pressure and ride sane.