Corbin Seat on Ebay

John Soliday johnsoliday at
Thu Jan 24 08:18:11 PST 2008

I found it by just searching GPZ1100, but maybe it expired....

-----Original Message-----
From: Jonathon Jay [mailto:annihilator1100 at]
Sent: Wednesday, January 23, 2008 7:42 PM
To: John Soliday; 'GPz List'
Subject: RE: Corbin Seat on Ebay

The link isn't working for me and I can't seem to locate said item. Do you
have the listing number?Regards- Jonathon Jay"If you don't do it this year,
you'll be one year older when you do."> From: johnsoliday at> To:
gpzlist at> Subject: Corbin Seat on Ebay> Date: Wed, 23 Jan 2008
18:09:34 -0700> > I think somebody was looking for one of these. I know I
like mine..> > > >