Cartridge Fork Emulators

andy burkard andyburkard at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 24 18:36:58 PST 2008

I have a set of used ones for sale!  they even come in
a set of forks - attached with wheel, brakes, triple
tree, frame, engine, bodywork (in great shape), a
corbin seat, jardine 4-2-1 pipe, jet kit, iggy
advancer, LSL bar kit, and Givi bags with euro mounts.
 Of course, these are all the newer '96 parts so
they're not only in the prettier black but they're
newer than those "old" '95s.

I'll sell you the emulators for $25 and throw in the
rest of the stuff for $3475.  let me know if you want
all the extra stock parts too.  i have a few rear
shocks, stock bars, seat and pipes i'd throw in "for a
song".

andy b