Simon White swhite at
Tue Jul 1 22:17:38 PDT 2008

It looks pretty cool (although it's been around for over a year now and yet to start production iirc), and no doubt would be fun, but it's still more of a leaning car than an enclosed motorbike for my liking.  How could I lanesplit on that? :)

I've always liked this idea much more - longer than a bike, but at least it's zero-track...

Conspiracy theorists, start your engines!

'95 GPz1100 - It's big, it's blue, it's quick.
Melbourne, Australia
If I want your opinion, I'll ask you to fill out the necessary forms.

Be Yourself @!
Choose From 200+ Email Addresses
Get a Free Account at