Carver

Simon White swhite at consultant.com
Tue Jul 1 22:17:38 PDT 2008

It looks pretty cool (although it's been around for over a year now and yet to start production iirc), and no doubt would be fun, but it's still more of a leaning car than an enclosed motorbike for my liking.  How could I lanesplit on that? :)

I've always liked this idea much more - longer than a bike, but at least it's zero-track...

http://cobbsblog.com/gyro/gyro-x-menu.html

Conspiracy theorists, start your engines!

Simon
'95 GPz1100 - It's big, it's blue, it's quick.
Melbourne, Australia
If I want your opinion, I'll ask you to fill out the necessary forms.

--
Be Yourself @ mail.com!
Choose From 200+ Email Addresses
Get a Free Account at www.mail.com