rplacing coils

Randolph Peters arpee44 at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 3 03:57:19 PDT 2008

Hi Don,
Thanks.
I really should have thought ot doing this because I'm a regular customer of Ron Ayers.
I have to wait for a battery because the one on the bike is dead and the parts shops in the area (SW Houston) do not have it.
I will let the list know how the rescue operation goes.
Randy in New Orleans,
ZZR 1200 but still a Geeper believer.