Iridium spark plugs

Steve Northrop blackgpz at rochester.rr.com
Thu Jul 3 13:16:27 PDT 2008

I tried them and didn't particularly care for them. I thought the GPZ was
harder to start with them. It seemed to crank longer before it would fire. I
left them in for the season but replaced them with the stock CR9EK's the
following Spring. The Muzzy fan is definitely a good move though.

Steve in Western NY
'96 GPZ1100
'02 Daytona 955i
'08 KLR 650