Anyone have a stock front sprocket for the 95-96?

1KPerDay 1kperday at gmail.com
Sat Jul 5 19:27:45 PDT 2008

Steve, I believe you've said a couple of times that the ZRX1100 has
the same countershaft sprocket... does the ZRX12?

My OEM chain's been on its last legs for the past, oh, 2 years or so,
so I figured I'd better take a look at the countershaft sprocket to
see if it needs replacing. The teeth seem to be intact but they are
very slightly bent... and they're bent in the opposite direction from
how I figured they'd be. Not in the direction they would be from
acceleration, but on the contrary. Anyone seen this before?  The rear
sprocket teeth look like they haven't worn at all (other than the
paint).

--
Utah Jeff
'96 SheePz1100