going over to the dark side

Dave Daniels dwaynedaniels at sbcglobal.net
Sat Jul 12 19:55:07 PDT 2008

Indianapolis seems to be the place for you to get bikes these days. For those who don't know, that's where the orange beast came from. Actually, it was red then and belonged to Matt Hanger. Be safe tomorrow bud. Don't let her get away from ya.

  I've seen the pics and can vouch that it's a nice one. Can't wait for the report. Well Jerry, your place of top speed dog didn't last long did it. :-(

David Beard <davidebeard at comcast.net> wrote:
  Tomorrow (Sunday) I'm headed to Indianapolis to pick up a ZX12R to
replace the Orange Beast. Looks like a pretty good one and I'm getting
it for a great price. I'll be riding it home and hopefully avoiding the
rain. Will probably have a little trouble getting to sleep tonight :-)
Will let you all know what I think about the new wheels after my 3 1/2
hour ride home.

Dave B