GPZLIST.COM

Dave Spaulding spauldingd at hotmail.com
Tue Jul 22 06:55:46 PDT 2008

Hey everyone, I hope you all are riding more than I am this summer.  Lots of
reasons for that but I am planning a ride this evening to look at a car for
my dad, so I should get to blow off some of the dust tonight.

I just received notice that my registration on GPZLIST.COM will expire at
the end of this month.  I really haven't done anything to update the site at
all for a couple years.  Its really stagnant and that is a shame.  Richie
graciously provides the server and disk space at his GPZ1100.COM site, but I
have always supplied the content and just sort of ran out of ideas and
motivation.  I think a WiKi/Blog type space would perhaps work better going
forward.  Allowing anyone and everyone to provide content/text/pictures, but
I really don't have the time or experience in that area.  Should I renew
GPZLIST.COM?  If so, where should we go with this?  Discuss.

Dave in Des Moines