More pictures from Cleveland

Jerry Clair darkclarity2k at
Fri Jul 25 18:29:19 PDT 2008

DarkClarity puts a hand on his hip and say,"You came to Cleveland and didn't look me up?" "Shame, Shame, Shame"

I love the shots from 9th street.

----- Original Message ----
From: "dominatr37 at" <dominatr37 at>
To: gpzlist at
Sent: Friday, July 25, 2008 9:07:39 PM
Subject: More pictures from Cleveland

You're invited to view my online photos at the Gallery. Enjoy! More pictuires from the first day of our trip to Cleveland and Vintage Motorcycle days!

You're invited to view these photos online at KODAK Gallery!
Just click on View Photos to get started.
If you'd like to save this album, just sign in, or
if you're new to the Gallery, create a free account. Once you've
signed in, you'll be able to view this album whenever you want
and order Kodak prints of your favorite photos.

Instructions: Click view photos to begin. If you're
an existing member you'll be asked to sign in. If not, you can
join the Gallery for free.

Questions? Visit

The KODAK Gallery Customer Service Team
Phone: 800-360-9098 / 512-651-9770 Outside of the US and Canada

If you cannot see the links above, copy and paste the
following URL directly into your browser: