got new chain on

1KPerDay 1kperday at gmail.com
Fri Jul 25 21:50:28 PDT 2008

Got the new DID VM gold chain on the GPz tonight... took a while to
figure out the riveter I bought but I got it eventually. I can't
believe how quiet and smooth the new chain is. You can't even hear
it.LOL

Rear sprocket looks fine. I have a low-miles one and the teeth look
identical so I left the old one on. New CS sprocket. The stock one was
undercut enough to notice.

Getting the sprocket cover back on and the little inserts and bolts
lined up was the most frustrating part.

Now I just need to install my Fox shock (need to drill a hole in the
battery box and find a place for the reservoir) and that bike will be
set for another 25K. :D

--
Utah Jeff
'96 SheePz1100