who's bike?

Dave Daniels dwaynedaniels at sbcglobal.net
Mon Jul 28 19:44:24 PDT 2008

Nope it wasn't me. My bike is sitting in the garage with the rocker cover off waiting for my sparkplug gaskets to get here. Dang Ron Ayers takes forever to ship something! My no. 3 gasket started leaking and saturated the plug with oil. I rode it an hour home from work that way. C'mon Ron Ayers, pick up the speed!

Paul Heim <SuprHtr at columbus.rr.com> wrote:  We were there on Saturday only. I saw two other '95 GPz's, both with Ohio
tags and neither one belonged to Mr. Daniels. Same deal last year. Saw a
PA Geeper (not Bill Denton) and a WV bike, with no one volunteering a name
on the list.

There are perhaps a few more GPz's than contained in the list... or
lurkers.

Paul in Ohio
Sent: Sunday, July 27, 2008 11:04 PM
Subject: who's bike?

Okay so who was at VMD today from the list?