Ohio or indy?

David Beard davidebeard at comcast.net
Mon Jun 2 11:08:37 PDT 2008

Lets plan on meeting in Marietta, OH at the hotel on Friday. We can ride
Saturday and those who can stay an extra day can ride all day Sunday.
Those who have to head back can either ride part of the day with us on
Sunday or take off from the hotel Sunday morning. I'm hoping to hang
around and start heading back Monday morning. (2 short work weeks are
better than one)

Dave B