Southern Ohio ride in June

Dave Daniels dwaynedaniels at sbcglobal.net
Wed Jun 4 18:14:51 PDT 2008

Ok cool Pete.

schnowz <schnowz at localnet.com> wrote:  Put me down as a mebbe..

Pete Staniforth

those planning on going on this ride, I just talked to Jennifer at the
Williamstown Country Inn at the link below. They have three rooms available
currently for that weekend(June 20,21 & 22). Two of the rooms have one queen
size bed and one twin size bed. The third room has one queen size bed and
two twin size beds. They actually have 5 rooms, but two of them are being
rented on a long-term basis by some construction workers. It's looking like
we will probably have the potential of maybe seven or eight people if all
come. Those are: