What was I thinking ...

Lizca L. Luna Mathis luna1956 at bellsouth.net
Fri Jun 6 11:45:20 PDT 2008

You guys are great!  I love it already!
By the way, I am looking for the left side (main part) exhaust for my 95
GPz1100.  The headers on mine is all rusted and it is hanging at the back
end because the bracket is broken.  I am restoring it to original.  It was
silver :( and wasn't running when I got it.  Now it runs great and most of
the red parts are in.  I am having the tank, front cowling and front fender
painted to match.  I cannot find the d..m exhaust.  Any leads?
THANKS! ;)

DREAM LIKE YOU WILL LIVE FOREVER,
LIVE LIKE YOU WILL DIE TODAY!
Lizca Linnette Luna Mathis