Aftermarket seat for 96 with ABS

1KPerDay 1kperday at gmail.com
Fri Jun 6 15:16:55 PDT 2008

Your best bet is to get a spare seat that will fit with the ABS box
and send it to Russell, Rick Mayer, Bill Mayer, or Sargent or another
'custom' seat maker to be rebuilt. IMO. Or if you don't mind going
without yours for a while, send them the one you have.  (I think you
might also talk corbin into rebuilding yours on your seat pan, but I'm
not sure, and it's sure to be pricey.)

Or get an Airhawk seat pad and stick with the stock saddle. They work
really well.

I had a Russell Day-Long built for mine and they are very high
quality. If you hang off in the turns or do track days, though...
they're not for you.

The airhawk allows you to tour/commute in comfort but remove it when
you get to the twisties. I use the 'small cruiser' size. Bonus: you
can use the airhawk on multiple bikes.

Sheepskins work great also. :D

But since you like the Corbin you must be insane, and therefore none
of the above advice will be of any merit to you. ;) LOL

--
Utah Jeff
'96 SheePz1100