rooms reserved

Dave Daniels dwaynedaniels at sbcglobal.net
Sat Jun 7 13:26:57 PDT 2008

Ok, I've reserved 5 rooms at the EconoLodge in Marietta for June 20, 21 & 22(Friday, Saturday and Sunday nights). The cost will be $52 plus tax per night. I know not everybody will stay three nights, but if you don't, you don't. No big deal. So far we have six definites and they are:

  Dave Beard
  Dave Daniels
  Pat Turley
  Jerry Clair
  Steve Northrop
  Paul Heim

  I have maybe's from Pete and Matt, and I haven't heard from Don French. If we end up with more than ten people, I seriously doubt there'd be a shortage of rooms. Ok, all you have to do now is show up. Here's the address to the motel:

  EconoLodge
  702 Pike St.
  Marietta, OH 45750

  Lookin' forward to it.