GPZ1100 Clock

John Soliday johnsoliday at msn.com
Sun Jun 8 08:36:55 PDT 2008

FYI – I don’t know if this guy is a scammer but I bought a wall clock of a
95 GPZ1100 from “Allingoodtime” on ebay a month ago and haven’t gotten it
yet.  I emailed him for the 2nd time this AM and hope to hear that he is
just having problems making the custom background (he makes them to order).
So be aware if you order one it might take awhile (maybe not if I’m the
first to order one and he needed to make the artwork).  I’ll let you group
know when/if I get it.

John

Faster Red 95 GPZ, bought with 468 miles but now at a whopping 3000 (I have
to ride the CBR600RR sometime :-)