odds and ends

Rob Schwartz coldinvt at gmavt.net
Thu Jun 12 19:24:16 PDT 2008

Speaking of good vendors, I need to share that I just bought new tars from
http://www.motorcycle-superstore.com/.  Good service and free shipping (took
less than a week from Oregon to Vermont) and, for what I needed, they were
cheaper than SWmototires.  They carry a lot more than tires too and they
sent a 20% coupon with my order...  Gonna' get another set!  :-)

-Rob