sledge hammer handles, gut hook, bungee cord hook , aircraft cable, claw hammer

mrgilmore at aol.com mrgilmore at aol.com
Fri Jun 13 09:38:16 PDT 2008

Hey Guys,
Jim Mason, you never hear from me, but this little bit of prose made me laugh so hard, I'm trying not to cry... Really.
I though Mr. Beardon had a way with words, but uh, he's got nuthin on you there bruh...
Very funny.? Hope to meet you one day, but kinda doubt I'll be getting to your neck o' the woods anytime soon...
If you're ever in Los Angeles vicinity - get a shout out my way.?
Hasta lumbago,
Ron Jordan
Red 95 High Miler pushing 137k soon.