Dave Daniels dwaynedaniels at
Fri Jun 13 17:51:19 PDT 2008

Nice website Bill.

William K Denton <wkdenton at> wrote:  As some of you may know, I'm currently attending graduate school to earn my
Master degree in Education. For my Education & Technology course that I'm
taking this semester, I had to create a website with a theme, so I chose my
motorcycle hobby. I've attached the link if anyone would care to take a
gander. It's primitive, but the music on some of the subpages is good

I hope you enjoy it, and as they say on E-Bay, "thanks for looking"!

Bill in Yardley, PA
wkdenton at