Ohio

schnowz schnowz at localnet.com
Tue Jun 17 18:20:03 PDT 2008

Well boyz and girlz I hope to be heading out Thursday and doing some PA and
WV backroads on the way so I should be there sometime Friday.
 The boss wasn't to happy as we have an external ISO audit on Thursday. Note
to self -still have to hand in the paper work.
  Been fooking around with the front end and after installing Steves wheel
( thanks Steve) a replacement fork and new steering bearings I should be
good. The aftermarket bearings seemed to be a tighter fit on the stem and it
was a bitch installing the inner race on the bottom of the stem. In fact I
didn't have the right size driver and couldn't get it all the way seated so
I assembled the whole thing and hit a pot hole - that seemed to do the
trick.. Taking the outer races was a snap now I have the tool..
 Hope the throttle cable holds up..electric tape is a wonderful thing. and
being as you bastids haven't answered my question , still don't know where
it's supposed to be routed. If any of you are suddenly missing a throttle
cable in Ohio it's purely a coincidence.

   Pete Staniforth