SOME OHIO PICTURES

The Masons masonjs at nrtco.net
Mon Jun 23 17:37:49 PDT 2008

No balls eh!  I was saving them new ones for good. Maybe its just the Scot
in me wanting to get the most out of my tires.  It just seems a sin to toss
a tire until the sidewall cracks are at least as deep or deeper than the
tread.  You're going to have me in tears thinking of the nearly new tires
that Ruby went out with.  They had less than 2000 km but they would n't fit
the Suzuki.