LSL handle bar risers and handle bars

Dave Daniels dwaynedaniels at sbcglobal.net
Thu Jun 26 16:07:20 PDT 2008

At Spiegler in Dayton, they only offer one type of handlebars. And they are too wide and flat for my taste. I put ZRX bars on mine. The stock bar ends screw right into them.

Barblan <barblan at gmx.ch> wrote:  LSL still produces them.
They also offer 3 different types of handle bars, low. middle and high.
At the moment I enjoy riding with the hight one.
The low one was smashed in the crash last year ...

The bar was a bit too wide for me, so I cut of about 2.5 cm on booth sides.

For my second GPZ (the one in restoration) I also bought a set.
If I remember correctly the bar was about 70 CHF and the risers were
some 360.- CHF.
Pretty steep!

George, Thun, Switzerland, at 31 C