LSL handle bar risers and handle bars

Dave Daniels dwaynedaniels at
Thu Jun 26 16:30:39 PDT 2008

Every once in a while you'll find some on Ebay. Not often thought. And when you do, they go quick.

dominatr37 <dominatr37 at> wrote:  <which, like George, I also thought were too wide. I
swapped them out for the ZRX1100/1200 bars which have the
bar end weight mounts and the switch gear locating holes
already in them. Cost aside ($75!!) the ZRX bars have been
a perfect match for the LSL setup. My .02.

Charles S.>>

Yeha I keep saying I'm going to invest the extra $75 andf try this to see if
its to my liking and i never get around to it. My one concern is what year
ZRX bars came in black? I think they also came in chrome on some years and I
don't want that

Ralph L. Angelo Jr.
Author of "Help! they're all out to get me!
The motorcyclists guide to surviving the everyday world."
ISBN# 1-4137-6187-9
Check out
LIMELongriders NEW site;