OHIO~~~ Pete's version !!!

Bill Magitz corbie at verizonmail.com
Fri Jun 27 13:19:09 PDT 2008

>>>>>>>> "
Stopped the night at mom and pop Motel in Bedford PA. At $35 and a
carport for the bike - can't be bad..   "<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

could that have been Judy's Motel ???   stayed there before , good rooms , great price and Wild Bill  the proprietor !!!  top notch in my book of travel ;>
but Pete ya stopped in H-Town and didn't look me up ??? I'm surprised you could find me liddle town hahaha
Sounds like you had another awesome motorcycling adventure , WVa does have some fine roads

"""" Nice hostess - but I digress  """""    I LIKE DIGRESSIONS

I'm going to have to find Rt 423 in Pa ,  good write up Pete , thanks

you @ usa.com
is available and 170 other free domains.
Sign up at www.mail.com