Ohio

Dave Daniels dwaynedaniels at sbcglobal.net
Sun Jun 29 17:38:51 PDT 2008

If you remember Pete, it was both of us Daves that had the hots for that cute little number.

schnowz <schnowz at localnet.com> wrote:  Yep Judy's that's the one.. nice guy
Put's you close to some nice roads too.

The hostess was very petite and cute. I think Big Dave Beard had the hots
for her.. well who didn't.. Except big Dave would probably snap her like a
pretzel..
Alas things went down hill when we got a waiter instead of a waitress.

423 doesn't compare with some of the roads in WV/OH but i believe it is one
of the better ones in that area. Should make a good loop for you from
Hackettstown - you could tie it in with Towpath Rd/590 from Hawley to
Lackawaxen/97 and NJ 521 or 519

On another note, I was questioned on my comment on New England roads. I was
mostly refering to the roads that are in a day's ride of here. CT roads are
choked with traffic - RI are flat and boring. MA are full of potholes except
for a couple and even the White mountains Kancamangus Highway is clogged
with traffic in the summer, as is MT Washington. The rules on Mt washington
are you're not allowed to pass. Though we were able to pass up to the point
we came up on on of the Mt Washington mini bus last year. But then had to
follow it, slipping the clutch at 5 mph and having to stop for idiots on the
hairpins..The view at the top is great, but the ride up is not that great,
especially when you have a back brake that is dragging.

Pete S