Ohio

Dave Daniels dwaynedaniels at sbcglobal.net
Mon Jun 30 15:19:14 PDT 2008

Sorry, didn't have a camera with me. Dang! Even if I did, I wouldn't want that incriminating evidence laying around don't ya know.

"blackbear at frontiernet.net" <blackbear at frontiernet.net> wrote:  Ya'll realize these posts are worthless without pics, right?
Sheesh! you couldn't even surreptitiously snapped a pic or two of her
for the rest of us wanna-be admirers?

Michael

Quoting Dave Daniels :