Tank question - possible problem

Jerry Clair darkclarity2k at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 4 06:44:03 PST 2008

I think the difference is venting. Let's see what the others say.

Philip Hamm <philbike20 at hotmail.com> wrote:
Hello, I just resubscribed to the GPZ list after my home email somehow lost it.

Anyways, I just bought a dented red gas tank on ebay to replace my rusting out one.  If you search for recently closed items you can see it, there's a small dent in the front of the tank and some scratches, it's a fast red one.

I just remembered - the California models have a slightly different tank - my bike is not a California bike.  There was no mention on the auction as to whether the tank was a California one or not, but it's shipping from California.  Any insight from the wise GPZ listers?