ZX-11 D

dominatr37 dominatr37 at optonline.net
Thu Mar 6 15:00:39 PST 2008

<<I remember watching Bryce in my rearview mirror coming down the winding
hill
to Bolton Landing, NY.  He was running wide with some frequency.  In
retrospect, a quick primer on countersteering and looking through turns
might have been appropriate...

-Rob>>

He gave up riding last year after he had a horrendous accident he remembers
nothing about down in North carolina (I think). He ended up with some nerve
damage in his arm. Last time I spoke to him (In the fall) he was looking at
making a full recovery, hopefully.

Ralph L. Angelo Jr.
Author of "Help! they're all out to get me!
The motorcyclists guide to surviving the everyday world."
ISBN# 1-4137-6187-9
http://helptheyreallouttogetme.com
Check out
LIMELongriders NEW site;