Shad46 pics

Julian Solomensky jsolo at solo-tek.com
Sat Mar 8 18:01:37 PST 2008

Thanks!  Slowly the bike is taking shape and becoming 'farklized'.

I still got the gps and windshield to install.  Waiting on a bracket for the gps mount, and some warmer temps to install the shield.  Last thing I need is for it to crack during install because its sub 30F outside.

As for the trunk, this one is 46 liters, the one on the gpz was 36 (givi e360).  So far I can barely fit my laptop bag into this one, but at least it fits.  Maybe I should of gotten the 50L.  I'll know after a few rides.

I also ordered some real 3m 983 series reflective tape.  The tape on this trunk barely if at all reflects.  The 983 stuff similar to that used on trucks and emergency vehicles.  Outline the bottom of the bike with it, some on the forks, do a halo on the bottom part of the helmet too.