Anyone in the Southern Midwest

Terry Packer packertl2 at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 10 10:42:25 PDT 2008

In May I intend to truck my '96 to somewhere in the
southern midwest, approximately St Louis to about
Nashville. I'm going to unload and tour up to Maine to
attend my niece's wedding and do a little genealogy
research, returning to the truck in a couple weeks.

I'm hoping someone can assist me with a place to park
my Toyota Tacoma (no trailer) while I'm gone. I'm not
particularly concerned with it being secured or
indoors. I'd just like to avoid parking illegally on a
city street or anyplace nervous neighbors might be
tempted to have it towed away while I'm gone.

I'd appreciate hearing from anybody who thinks he can
help me out with this.

Thank You
Terry Packer
Arroyo Grande, CA