First ride of the year!

Robinson, Art (ON15) art.robinson at
Wed Mar 12 10:50:37 PDT 2008

If I had a long enough range gun I'd shoot you. We've got snow piled up 10 ft high here and I'll bet Mr. Jim Mason has even more....... and he does have a gun!

Going to be a white Easter!

Art in TO

-----Original Message-----
From: D Peterson [mailto:gpzzzzzer at]
Sent: Wednesday, March 12, 2008 1:45 PM
To: GPZ List
Subject: First ride of the year!

63 F (16 C) degrees here yesterday.  Got the recovered Corbin back on the bike, cranked her up, and took a short ride to the gas station for some fresh fuel.  Sure was nice to be out on the road.
Ride was short but sweet.  Rain mixed with snow forcast for tomorrow.  Spring is on the way!
Dennis P
95 RED
Orem, UT USA