American Naval History that may interest you No GPz content

dominatr37 dominatr37 at optonline.net
Fri Mar 14 10:43:40 PDT 2008

>> <<However, let it be noted that according to her ship's log, "On July 27,
>> 1798, the U.S.S.
>> Constitution sailed from Boston with a full complement of 475 officers
>> and men, 48,600 gallons of fresh water, 7,400 cannon shot, 11,600
>> pounds of black powder and 79,400 gallons of rum.">>

Geeze so much good shit happens on my borthday. First the end of the korean
war, now this.

Ralph L. Angelo Jr.
Author of "Help! they're all out to get me!
The motorcyclists guide to surviving the everyday world."
ISBN# 1-4137-6187-9
http://helptheyreallouttogetme.com
Check out
LIMELongriders NEW site;