Oh yeah baby! ZX-11

Jerry Clair darkclarity2k at yahoo.com
Sat Mar 15 04:23:42 PDT 2008

There is the brown fuseable link that gave some of us troubles over the years.
I may need to pick your brain on sites for zx-11.

JOHN SOLIDAY <johnsoliday at msn.com> wrote: I think you'll like it.  I have had two good fiends with ZX11s and I sold my original 88 ZX10 after I got my GPZ so I know a little bit about these bikes.  I guess I going backwards with the GPZ but really needed a more sport touring bike and the zx10 was getting tired.  I have a CBR600RR for when I need to be insane so a GPZ w/a Givi tail trunk is a great stealth bike and for taking my 11 year old daughter riding.  Enjoy your ZX11 but beware my buddies had similar electrical gremlins in them like my ZX10 but it's all documented out there on the web.

John (95 GPZ w/no electrical gremlins yet, oh wait my headmodulator stopped working, oh my gawd it's starting already)